The new residence in Lisbon is set in an excellent location, in one of Lisbon’s most prestigious areas, with excellent shops, restaurants and bars close by. There is a bus stop and underground station nearby.
The residence is a modern, self-catering residence offering high quality single rooms. It is located on Avenida Joao Crisotmo and only a short 10 minute walk to the Portuguese school in Lisbon.
|Available:||1st March to 31st August||Minimum age:||18 years old|
|Minimum stay:||2 weeks||Rooms:||Single rooms with balcony|
- Each room has data points with internet access. All rooms and communal areas have Wi-Fi.
- Bathroom facilities are shared (2 WC’s for ever 3 pax).
- Lounge with Cable TV & snooker
- Laundry room
- Kitchen area with four-ring electric hobs, microwaves, sinks and 6 fridges
- Terrace with barbecue
- Weekly cleaning and change of linens (bed and towels).
PRICES 2016 & 2017
|Single room||EUR 150.00 per week||Placement fee:||EUR 40.00|
Students will be required to pay a security deposit of EUR 100.00 on the first day in cash. The deposit is refunded on departure provided there are no damages.
For information on the Portuguese courses in Lisbon please see ‘Learning Portuguese in Lisbon‘ for details.